Thursday, November 09, 2006

the banana

I don't know a whole lot about women, but I guess I sort of feel like I might know that there are some, god bless their souls, who love the dick and want it in their mouths, and some who maybe still love the dick or maybe they don't but either way they don't particularily want it in their mouths but are good sports and will have the dick in their mouths, and then I guess there are those who love the dick but won't have it in their mouths and those who don't love the dick and, common sensely, won't have it in their mouths. And just to be clear, I totally respect a woman's choice to not have the dick in her mouth whether or not she loves the dick; but for her sake I hope she doesn't love the dick because I don't see her getting any on a long term basis or if she does it's going to be the meek, dweeby dick that is happy to be ANYWHERE a la beggers and their ability to be choosers. Or maybe the woman loves the meek, dweeby dick but doesn't want in her mouth in which case she may find herself very happy. I hope she does, because I believe people should get to be happy, even those who love the meek, dweeby dick but not in their mouths.

But this post wasn't supposed to be about the dicks or about what I know about women. It is supposed to be about the banana and how it is like the dick. Not so much in the obvious way that it is long and tubular and spews semen when you rub it with just the right lubricated friction and comes in bunches. But more that it goes in your mouth, and some people love it in their mouth and some other people don't really want it in their mouth but are willing to put in their mouth because they think it is the right thing to do and because it, like the dick, is only 29 cents a pound.

Does anyone want to guess which group I fall into? (Hint: I've been going on about small bananas for weeks and it makes me want to barf.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?