Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One time a long time...

One time a long time ago I was hanging out with this white guy, and he called me a skinny little runt with aggression in his voice and it really affected me and still sort of does.

I'm going to try to always mention the race of white dudes when I talk about them even when it doesn't relate to try to even out that thing some of us white people do when we're talking about people who aren't white.

PS: that white dude was my dad.

PPS: WHOA! DID THE SURPRISE ENDING GET YOU ALL LIKE IN SEVEN WHEN BRUCE WILLIS IS LIKE I SEE DEAD PEOPLE AND KEVIN SPACEY'S KID IS LIKE DUDE ME TOO AND THE OLD BLACK GUY TURNS OUT TO BE MORGAN FREEMAN??? THE WHITE DUDE WAS MY DAD!!! FUCK I JUST SPILT MY POPCORN THIS BLOG JUST FUCKED MY MIND SO MUCH!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?