Monday, July 17, 2006

WORK TALK!

One of my favourite parts of my job is when I compose an email, and then when I'm done I go through it again changing words like "will" and "would" to "might" and "should" and then add things like "I expect" and "I believe" to the beginning of sentences until the thing is nice and fuzzy and looks good from a distance but when viewed up close really doesn't convey anything.

For example:

A part of my job that I at times have enjoyed is when I compose an email, and, if completed, I tend to go through it again changing words like "will" and "would" to "might" and "should" and possibly add things like "I expect" and "I believe" to the beginning of sentences until I believe it would be considered nice and fuzzy and I expect would look good from a distance but when viewed up close really may not convey anything.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?