Thursday, July 13, 2006

alumnus

As you'll recall, 9 days ago I said I had a dream where I went back to my old highschool. Well, three days ago I walked past my old highschool and it reminded me of the time eleven years ago when, as a first year university student, I actually did go back there and gave a talk on life in university. But about twenty minutes before I gave this talk I had smoked a whole shitload of pot because that was how things were done there (our school motto was "who's got papers?"). Incidentally, a couple of months ago an article came out in the star about this school and how last year 55% of the student population had received suspensions. So anyway, I don't really remember anything I said in this talk, but I do remember that the class kept asking question after question, not because anyone gave a fuck about what I was saying, but because they knew that as long as I was talking, they wouldn't have to do any school bullshit. I also knew this and was trying as best I could to drag the thing out for the whole period for them. So don't anyone ever say I never gave back.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?