Monday, June 12, 2006

the times a-changing

This is going to reveal too much about my personality, but fuck it, it's the truth.

I ordered a pizza tonight from a local pizzarhea and noticed that the menu they stapled to the box was new. So, me being me, I removed it from the box, went to my filing cabinet in the other room, pulled their old menu from my "menus" file, and then compared the two menus for changes before filing the new menu and putting the old one in the recycling bin.

If you care:

- price of toppings has increased $.10 each for small, $.15 for medium, and $.20 for large and x-large
- price of desserts up $.50
- chilli side order no longer available
- new menu items: chicken breast sandwich, meatball sandwich
- drawing of pizza being held up by chef in delivery area diagram no longer steaming





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?