Friday, June 09, 2006

SPORTS UPDATE!

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will be entertained as I share with you some of the more interesting events and thoughts taking place in my kick at the life can.

Last night I played softball. My team won a really tight game, 10-9. I went 4-4 at the plate, and made one catching error and no throwing errors in the field. I play shortstop, and have traditionally struggled with my throws to first, so overall I was very pleased with my performance last night. I was conciously trying to make calm, accurate throws all night. It seemed to work.

After softball I went to my friend's house. On the drive there I listened to the baseball game on the radio. The whole ride there the radio announcers had a guest in the booth who was raising money for prostate cancer research and awareness. It was really frustrating for me because I wanted to hear people talk about baseball, not prostate cancer. When I got to my friend's house I watched some televised basketball and ate take-out. I felt good about the tomatoes in my dinner because they are good for prostate cancer. Eventually a friend of my friend came over and told me I had bad hair and that sports are boring. But less than a week earlier a hot 18 year old told me she really liked my hair. This all has left me feeling a bit confused about my hair.

If nothing else, I hope this blog will prove that sports are less boring than one might expect.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?