Saturday, June 17, 2006

neck health

The garbage types finally came and picked up the television that had been sitting in my front yard for a week and a half.

I had that tv for five years. I've stood on that tv. Before that my grandmother had it for at least twenty. I can remember watching Dallas on it as a kid. Also some of Roots. And possibly the 1984 LA Olympics (Mitch Gaylord anyone?). For some reason my grandparents never had a tv stand, but watched while it was on the floor. In retrospect it seems kind of weird, but when you're ten and still doing most of your tv watching from the floor, it's probably pretty good for your neck.

My neck suffered a whiplash injury on Wednesday night and Thursday and Friday were pretty fucked. Yesterday I literally couldn't turn it.

It was a good tv.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?