Sunday, June 18, 2006

georgie ben

I have decided to self-medicate this fucked up back/neck fiasco with shitty stale weed and George Benson. A side-effect has been that it makes me feel a bit more fun and creative than I've been feeling lately. I had a really fun conversation with my dad that I suspect would have been drab and stilted otherwise.

While talking about work with him, my dad said, "You shouldn't get upset because now you have to do a report for Betty Jo." Earlier in a different context he said something like, "Just because Jenny Sue wants this or Billy John wants that..."

He also said that George Benson was remarkable because the guy was an amazing guitar player, an amazing singer, and really good looking. And he's right.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?